Wednesday, May 27, 2009

#5 Week Three

Hello All.

It looks as if I have worked out most of the bugs and glitches I have had with my browser.

Things are starting to fall into place at last. I have the photos up loaded and I have decided to do a photo essay about the house my wife and I built in Tasmania.

I'll do it in small chunks and post them as I write them.

I have been experimenting with the blog publishing generator and found it very limited as you can't put additional html tags into the editor other then what it has been programed for. Thats to bad as ther are some nice html tags the can make the blog look very neat.

I'll move on now to start writing the essay. But before I do, here is some information on some FREE!! educational software:

Click here for Educational Software

And Here for FreeStuff

I have been using some of their software for over 10 years. Give it a try after all it is free and you cant beat that price!

George

No comments:

Post a Comment