Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More of Week 3: Photos & Images

Yesterday I was finely able to register my Blog with School library learning 2.0 after sorting out the problems with my browser. I'm using the new Internet Explorer version 8. As always Microsoft has made changes that takes time to come to terms with and the new security they have put into place has become so tight it block cookies you don't want blocked.

It seems that so far the major problem I have been having are with Yahoo and the sights related to them.

Makes me wonder if Microsoft is playing games to make it hard to get to Yahoo??? after all they do own Hotmail I think... its hard to keep up with who's buying whom out.

Well I'm slowly getting it sorted out.

Today I managed to get 23 photos uploaded to Flickr and wrote captions for them.

Started a group called Called Reawara Research For Research into Educational Internet Technology

Its goal is to promote the use of technology by educators to enhance their classroom activities.

When I got that all worked out I posted my Photostream to the group.

Click here to see group

The photos and captions are there. Its a Photo essay about the house my wife and I built in Tasmania.

Now I need to write the text of the story and link the photos to the story on the Blog. Will work on that tomorrow.

George

No comments:

Post a Comment