Friday, June 5, 2009

#13, 14 (Week 6)


#13 Tagging

This has great potential for finding information and being found by others as soon as the glitch in Technorati's server is fixed I will clam the blog and code my postings accordingly. This site makes tagging clear and should be used in the beginning of the tutorial

Del.icio.us

Had a look at Del.icio.us and found it was not something I would use. I did not find the tutorials that useful. The movie clip was out of focus and was very hard to follow. Not enough there to motivate me to use Del.icio.us. However I can see it would be useful in a library for reconditioning books and articles to patrons

#14 Technorati

Registering with Technorati

Description of my blog with a max of 250

Re-inspired to contribute to Educational Research and Development of online educational material using the Blog. Working in collaboration With educators and industry to develop online or classroom learning/training units of study.


Tags for my blog
education
computer
school+library+lairing+2.0
research
pyramid
George+E+Duckett
in-service
pre service
online+computer+education
Delivering+Professional+Development
Online+Instruction
instructional+model
online+tutorial
professional+development
Instructional+design
Photo+Essay

A choice of the following buttons for my blog

Add to Technorati Favorites

Add to Technorati Favorites

Add to Technorati Favorites

My Bio. and Interests for my blog with a max of 250 characters

Bored with retirement I have been re-inspired by an old classmate to contribute, to Educational Research and Development of online educational material, in collaboration With educators and industry to develop online learning/training units of study.


George

No comments:

Post a Comment