Friday, June 5, 2009

File Hosting Servers

File Hosting Servers:

If you Goggle Free File Hosting Servers you will find a number of them listed. Don't just grab the first on that comes along have a look at all the pitfalls that may be hidden along the way. Many of them have tones of advertising pop-ups And as a free user you cant always be sure your files will be there. I you have a large number of files you send out to friends and family you might just want to pay for the service. There are advantages for using the files servers as you will not have to use up your monthly allotment of file up/down load Gb's.

I have uploaded a number of conference papers as am example and for those that are interested in computers in education.

List of Publications Authored and Co-Authored

By George Duckett

From January of 1994 to March of 1997, George Duckett was enrolled in a PhD program at Deakin University in Melbourne Australia. He was working on expanding his PhD. studies started at the University of Tasmania in Launceston, Tasmania Australia. His studies were in a Pre-service Teacher Education Program for Educational Computing. On moving to Deakin, Duckett shifted the emphases of his study from Pre-service education to Teacher Professional Development in Information Technologies. During his studies He attended conferences, presented and submitted papers to Journals. The following are copies of his published work.

The files below are in PDF format and are housed on file hosting server. To view them you can download then by clicking on the link. When the web page appears click on the free user button to download the file

Published Papers:

1995

3 comments:

  1. Hi George,
    I was startled to see a comment,I am so used to blogging without an audience. I use my blog as a record of online tools I think I (or teachers I work with) can use. As you can see it is not profound, but it has been useful for me. I conduct "Using web 2.0" classes for the teachers at my school, and I share my blog with them as well.
    I got started on this journey through the CSLA 21 things that you are doing now. I hope this doesn't sound crazy, but that course was a big event in my learning life. I have learned so much since then.

    I will follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Joan,

    Happy to have you aboard looking forward to getting more comments as I move along with this project. I hope you are finding some useful things on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get it clear idea about web hosting related information through this blog. All the points are explained very clearly.

    web hosting

    ReplyDelete